1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly oil an 8 by 8 baking pan.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine all of the dry ingredients and stir.
3. In a separate mixing bowl, mash the bananas. Add the eggs and whisk them in with the mashed bananas. Add the remaining "wet" ingredients and stir.
4. Pour the dry ingredients in with the wet and stir to combine. Pour this mixture into the oiled baking pan.
5. Bake in the oven for 35 to 40 minutes or until you can poke a toothpick into the center and it comes out clean.