Prepare the vegetables
1. Rinse the lettuce leaves and coarsely chop them.
2. Peel beets and carrots and grate by hand or using the grating attachment on a food processor.
3. Slice the onion and tomato very thinly. Chop the avocados and cilantro. Place all prepared ingredients in the mixing bowl.
Dress it up
1. Add olive oil, lime juice, salt and pepper and toss well, using your hands, so everything is coated in oil and lime and has a nice purple color.
1. Scoop one-fourth of the veggie mixture tight into a 4-inch wide x 2-inch high round container or bowl. Place a serving plate on top of the container and carefully turn it upside down, remove the container slowly.
2. Top the salad with slices of goat cheese, if desired, and toasted almonds and sprouts. Repeat three times. Enjoy!