Image credit to: Chris McIntosh for Boston Organics
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Brush a large pizza pan or baking sheet with olive oil and sprinkle with a thin layer of corn meal. Stretch the dougn to desired thickness then place on the pan.
2. Brush top of crust with olive oil. Bake for 5 minutes or until lightly golden on the edges. Remove from oven and brush the crust with a little more olive oil.
3. Layer the sliced eggplant, zucchini, peppers and onions evenly over the prebaked crust, sprinkling each layer with a bit of salt and pepper. Return to oven for 10 more minutes.
4. Remove from oven and add tomatoes slices in an even layer. Sprinkle with a bit more salt and pepper.
5. Bake again for 5 minutes or until the crust is golden brown and the vegetables are tender. Before serving, top with the basil.