Image credit to: Chris McIntosh for Boston Organics
1) Cut the vegetables into bite-size pieces or leave them whole, depending on their shape. (For example, you'd want to chop up zucchini but not so much the cherry tomatoes.) Place them in a large bowl.
2) Whisk together the remaining ingredients, pour the marinade over the vegetables and stir to coat. Refrigerate.
3) Sit on the beach and have a few beers, allowing the vegetables to marinate for several hours (anywhere from 1 to 24 hours of marinating will do).
4) Thread the vegetables onto bamboo or metal skewers. If you're using bamboo skewers, it's a good idea to soak them in water for at least 30 minutes so they don't catch on fire when you put them on the grill.
5) Grill the kabobs over medium heat for about 8-10 minutes, turning once.