1. Drain the water from the tofu (if using) and gently squeeze out any excess water. Slice the tofu in half (as if you were slicing a bagel). Cut the tofu slices into ½ inch wide strips and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Set aside
2. Prepare the dipping sauces by combining all of the listed ingredients in two separate bowls. Refrigerate until serving.
3. Combine all of the cut carrots, cucumbers, bell peppers and radishes in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste and set aside. Combine the chopped radish greens, leafy greens, sprouts and herbs in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste and set aside.
4. To prepare the spring rolls, take one sheet of rice paper and place in the bowl of warm water. Gently push on the wrapper until submerged. As the rice paper just begins to become pliable, remove from the water and lay out on a clean cutting board. Top rice paper with filling and sprinkle with sliced scallions and sesame seeds.
5. To roll the spring roll, fold the side of the wrapper closest to you to enclose the filling. Next, fold in the two opposing sides (as if you were folding a burrito or wrap). Lastly, roll the enclosed filling until all of the rice paper is wrapped tightly around the filling. Set completed spring roll aside and repeat rice paper soaking, filling and rolling until all sheets of rice paper and filling are used.
Serve with dipping sauces and enjoy!