- ½ cup Oats + 1 Tbsp for serving (optional)
- ½ cup milk, coconut milk, or almond milk
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup or honey (optional)
- ½ fresh peach, cut into slices or chopped
- 1 Tbsp heavy whipping cream or coconut cream
Stir together the oats, milk, and maple syrup in a jar with a tight-fitting lid. Secure the lid and store in the refrigerator overnight (at least 8 hours). When ready to serve, remove the jar from the refrigerator, remove the lid and top the overnight oats with a tablespoon oats, peaches and cream.
Tested and Approved by Boston Organics (Chris McIntosh)