bake Sweet potatoes
1. Peel the sweet potatoes and slice them 1/4 inch thick. Toss them with salt and olive oil on a baking sheet and cover with foil. Bake for about 30 min at 450°F. until dark orange and soft.
2. Uncover, flip, and bake for about 15 more minutes or until they get quite dark and caramelized.
Cook Veggies and Add Quinoa
1. In the meantime in a medium pot, heat olive oil, and sautee onion. Add the garlic, ginger, and curry powder. Cook until sizzling and fragrant. Add the greens ( or child-friendly vegetables) and stir until wilted.
2. Add the Quinoa to the pot along with 3 cups stock or salted water. Simmer under a lid until all the liquid is absorbed, 15 minutes. Fluff the quinoa with a fork, season to taste and add the olive oil or butter as well.
3. A squeeze of lemon is always good. Put the Quinoa on a platter, top with the sweet potatoes. Serve with some chutney, yogurt, and cucumbers.