1. Preheat the oven to 400. Place the eggplant and kohlrabi cubes onto a greased baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt and cooking spray. Cook for 45 minutes or until kohlrabi is soft. Alternatively, next time I would boil the kohlrabi. I think it would cook faster and more evenly.
2. Stir shredded coconut in a small nonstick skillet over medium heat for five minutes or until lightly golden. Transfer to a bowl.
3. Bring 1 3/4 cups water and 1 tsp salt to a boil in a heavy medium saucepan. Stir in the rice and bring back to a boil. Cover and simmer, lowering the heat, until water is absorbed and rice is tender, about 18 minutes.
4. Puree cilantro, 1/2 cup coconut milk, 1 tsp ginger, lime juice, and half of garlic in a blender or food processor. Mix into rice. Set aside.
5. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over high heat. Add tofu. Stir fry until golden, about six minutes. Add onions, curry, cumin, red pepper, remaining ginger, and remaining garlic. Stir fry 1 minute. Stir in tomatoes, remaining coconut milk, eggplant, and kohlrabi. Season with salt and pepper. Let simmer for 2-3 minutes so that flavors can mesh.
6. Divide rice among four plates. Top with tofu mixture.