1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. On the stove top over medium heat, add olive oil (1 tbsp) to a saute pan.
3. Sauté diced onions & garlic until translucent (5-10 min).
4. Add small, bite-sized veggies of your choice, seasoning with a little salt each time a new veggie is added in. Cook for approximately 5-10 min, or until veggies are soft. Once veggies are cooked, reduce heat to low.
5. Beat eggs in mixing bowl and season with some salt and pepper.
6. Add eggs to saute pan & stir continuously to incorporate all veggies until eggs begin to set. At this point they will look almost like runny scrambled eggs. Remove from heat.
7. Pour half of egg/veggie mixture into pie pan or casserole dish (greased with butter or olive oil).
8. Add some grated cheese (Neighborly Farms cheddar is de-lish!).
9. Pour the rest of egg/veggie mixture on top. Top with some more cheese.
10. Put pie pan/casserole dish into the preheated oven & cook for approximately 12-20 minutes until top and edges begin to turn slightly golden. Baking time may vary.