- 2 large seedless cucumbers, sliced into 1/2-inch thick rounds
- 2/3 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 5-6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tbl granulated sugar
1. Place cucumber rounds in a large plastic bag. Whisk together soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic, and sugar.
2. Pour mixture over the cucumbers in the plastic bag. Seal the plastic bag tightly and shake the bag around, making sure to coat all the cucumbers. Place in the refrigerator for minimum of 12 hours.
3. If you are able to, give the bag a shake every so often, but if not, definitely give it a good shake before serving.
Adapted from Table for Two