- 5 or 6 outer celery ribs, trimmed and thinly sliced on the diagonal
- Small inner celery ribs, including the leaves, chopped
- Bunch of radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp red-wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp honey
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup small whole fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 2 Tbsp coarsely chopped mint leaves
Place all of the celery and radishes in a bowl. Toss with the oil, vinegar and honey. Season with salt and pepper.
Just before serving, toss with the parsley and mint. Serve immediately.
Tender salad greens, can be added if desired.
Tested and approved by Boston Organics (Chris McIntosh)