1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil for pasta. Cook pasta to al dente according to package, about 7-8 minutes.
2. Midway through cooking the pasta, add veggies to water so they cook 3-4 minutes in boiling water with the pasta. Add peas to the pot 1 minute before draining. Reserve about 1/2 cup starchy cooking water just before you drain the pasta.
1. Heat EVOO in pan and melt butter into it over low to medium-low heat.
2. Add chives and garlic and stir, 1-2 minutes. Add wine and gently reduce a couple of minutes more. Stir in Dijon and lemon juice and turn off heat.
3. Add pasta and remaining starchy water and toss to coat evenly 1-2 minutes. Add some cheese and pepper to taste. Fold in baby lettuce and serve with extra cheese on top.